Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Purpose

This blog is an attempt to share ideas and recipes to help my family to enrich their homes and to draw closer to one another.  My wish is for active family participation, trading thoughts and ideas between each other.

I'm not a writer nor do I have a prolific vocabulary.  I just want to be able to draw closer to my children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, parents and whomever else would like to be a part of this circle of caring, concern and love.

The name of this blog is Mama Cioccolata, which means (in my mind) "chocolate mama," as anyone who knows me,  knows of my love for family and chocolate (and any good food, really)!

So kids, add this site to your favorites (because it takes a lot of effort to get the spelling right) and let the fun & games begin...

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I am looking forward to getting some of those good recipes for sure. Love you!

    ReplyDelete